trouble bouncing my track for mixing

can someone help me ive finished few of my tracks and i need to send them to a professional for mixing how do i bounce the tracks i dont see how thanks n

Hi,

Select File > Export > Audio Mixdown.

On the left side of the Export Audio Mixdown window, enable Batch Export. From the list on the left side, select the Channels, you want to export (source Channels/tracks), and click Export.

Channels/tracks are exported one by one.

Keep in mind that mono tracks need to be routed to a mono output bus before you do the export. If you don’t do this, they will be exported as stereo tracks.

my track is routed to a stereo bus output is this why i cant bounce the tracks

No
Remember to set the start and end position in the project.

= Left and Right Locators. If these Locators are not set, you get a warning message while export.

ive done all that but yet it does not show the batch channels it only says output channels then under it say stereo and stereo output

Do you have Cubase Pro or Cubase Artist? COuld you send a screenshot of the Export Audio Mixdown window, please?

i use cubase Elements 8 tho

I see. The Batch Export feature is Cubase Pro only.

screen shot

Yes, as I said, Batch Export is Cubase Pro only. In other derivatives, you have to do this one by one (Solo track > Export; Solo next track > Export…).

so ill have to upgrade to cubase pro ir Artist

my one does not have export solo track

Martin meant you need to solo the actual track. Then export. Each track one by one.

ok i see but that is long tho

thank you very much martin thanks jimmy