Trouble installing Artist 6 on new laptop

Hi,

I’m a registered user who uses Cubase Artist 6 on a laptop. I started by buying the CI+2 audo interface and it came with Cubase Essentials 5.

In November I bought the upgrade to Artist 6 and put it on the same machine. My laptop is now out of memory and I have a new laptop that I wanted to install Cubase onto with the same interface. I successfully installed the interface software and I installed Cubase Artist 6 but its not working. It says it cannot find the file SYNSOACC?

I cannot tell if the dongle (eLicenser) automatically installed on the new laptop but I assume so.

I dont know whats going on. Does someone know how to fix this error? I’ve paid hundreds of dollars to be a registered user so there has to be a way to install Cubase on different machines if you get new computers.

Any help is appreciated

koobyjoo@yahoo.com

Install the latest eLCC.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. Thats what support told me to do, but I already have the latest version installed. Its basically telling me that the SYNSOACC.DLL file cannot be found. I went to my Windows folder and looked in the system32 folder and I saw it, but it wasnt all caps it was lower case.

I uninstalled CubaseArtist6 and re-installed it and had the same problem. If already have the latest version of ELCC then what else couldit be?

Thanks,

Gerry

do you have a 32bit or a 64bit version?
go to http://www.elicenser.net/en/latest_downloads.html and re-install the elicenser only, re-installing cubase will not help.