Troubleshooting

Greetings, this message is to present some troubles I am having with the new Cubasis 3.

1- Some lag when moving parts in a track.
2- The app closes when creating a mixdown with more than one track.

Hi Samuelfloresbueno,

Thank you for your message.

So far, we did not encounter these issues with Cubasis.

Do you use 3rd party apps in the project, or could the problem be related to other things?

If you use 3rd party apps, please make sure Background Audio is enabled in the Cubasis settings. It might be helpful to launch these app in Stand Alone mode first.

If the problem persists, please share a short video and the project with me via private message (dropbox link would be fine), to enable our engineers looking at the problem.

Thanks,
Lars

Thanks Lars,

The problem was solved when updating to the 3.1.1 version of Cubasis, thanks for your response.

I would like to know the difference between a mixdown with effect tail activated or deactivated cause I see a huge difference in the final audio file size, almost doubled.

Thanks in advance
Samuel

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your message.

The problem was solved when updating to the 3.1.1 version of Cubasis, thanks for your response.

Glad to read this!

I would like to know the difference between a mixdown with effect tail activated or deactivated cause I see a huge difference in the final audio file size, almost doubled.

Since the “Include effect tail” considers any kind of noise coming from an instrument, the resulting file length or size can be pretty extensive. Instead, I’d suggest to enable the “Mixdown between locators” option and set the desired length manually. Quick and easy…

Stay well,
Lars