Truncated transport bar problem

Hello, I am looking for a way to start Wavelab 11 in full screen mode. No matter how much I adjust the settings in the workspace, it doesn’t work on 2 different laptops. When I open Wavelab, the transport control bar at the bottom of the screen is truncated and only half displayed. I specify that I do not have this problem with the old version 9.5. I must specify that I use for a question of sight problem the 125% mode in the display settings of Windows 10 or 11 in the 100% mode the problem does not occur. I am therefore looking for what parameter to apply to make Wavelab understand that I want to start in full screen and that I do not have to click on the arrow at the top right provided for this purpose each time I start it. Thanks for any help you want to give me.

Note that if you can’t find a solution, you can at least put the transport bar elsewhere:

Thank you for this very quick answer, I adopted your advice, however, the problem remains, because the bottom of the screen is still truncated as in the example below.