Tutorial Videos

Hi, does anyone know if there is a written index or ‘contents’ of Cubase 6 Video tutorials? I have been picking my way through each vid and now I’ve got to the end I wish I had written the subject titles down for a point of reference. I’ll have to pick my way through them again but if anyone knows if this is available anywhere it will save me the hastle.

Cheers

Paul

hi there!
I thought I’d some day ought to learn how to display Video in Flash and the Cubase Videos seemed to be good example raw material for some testing. Now there’s only 24h in a day …

Anyways:

If you have any use for it, use it and edit around if I’ve made a mistake. It’s not always obvious where one chapter ends and the next begins but I think it’s close enough?

HTH :slight_smile:

Thanks, Howling Ulf! :slight_smile:

You Star! That’s exactly what I wanted. Thanks for that.

Cheers

Paul

Hi,
Can you tell me where I can find these Cubase 6 Video Tutorials you are referencing?

On the install DVD.

Ulfie definately needs to get a life, way to much spare time on his hands. :laughing:

Hi Everett, the vids are on one of the discs that came with my upgrade (from Studio 4 to Verion 6). Really usefull stuff on there and loads of it which why the referance from HTH is so usefull. A quick idiots guide at your fingertips.

Cheers

Paul