Two workflow questions

Hi folks,
Trying to streamline some processes. Two questions:

1. When using the Mediabay on the right hand column view it possible to set specific folders that will appear in the “Set Defined Browser Location” dropdown?

2. Is there a way to copy all of the settings of a channel (the eq, filters, inserts, sends, etc) and copy that to a different channel? I know how to save individual components (like eq settings) as a preset, but I am wanting to essentially “duplicate” a channel to a second channel. But the reason a simple “duplicate” doesn’t work is that I want to be able to copy all the settings from an audio track to an instrument or sampler track (for example).

#1: Select a folder and press “Add” This will add the folder to the “Defined Browser Locations” pull down menu. (I’m using the Media Bay floating window in Nuendo 6.5. Not sure if they have changed things lately)

#2: In the mixer select the channel you want to copy. Hit “Control+C” to copy the channel. Then select the target channel and hit “Control+V” I think this will copy everything but the routing.

Thanks for the reply!

#1: Select a folder and press “Add” This will add the folder to the “Defined Browser Locations” pull down menu. (I’m using the Media Bay floating window in Nuendo 6.5. Not sure if they have changed things lately)

Unfortunately, this does not seem to be an option with the Mediabay in the Right Zone. The standalone Media Bay (F5) has the add button and that’s easy, but I’m trying to figure out how to easily navigate to specific folders with the Right Zone so I can drag samples into the new sampler track…seems like it should be easy!

#2: In the mixer select the channel you want to copy. Hit “Control+C” to copy the channel. Then select the target channel and hit “Control+V” I think this will copy everything but the routing.

Perfect! Thank you-and thanks for pointing out that routing is not preserved.