Ueberschall Elastik 3 not working in 10? Use Elastik 2

Elastik 3 VST Instrument not working at all in Cubase 10 any one having the same problem? I have reported to Ueberschall and suspect it is their issue rather than Cubase. Works fine standalone and fine in Cubase 9.5 but has an allergy to 10.

TO SAVE READING DOWN THE ONLY SOLUTION AT THE MOMENT IS TO USE ELASTIK 2 WHICH WORKS PERFECTLY PRO 10.

Confirmed by Ueberschall if scaling is set to over 100% Elastik 3 will not function correctly. However Elastik 2 works perfectly. I work with 125% scaling.

Thanks again to Svengali for pointing that out.

Working fine here on MacOS, so it could be a windows issue.

I only have Elastik 2 here. Works fine with Windows and Cubase 10

Thanks for the info yes it sounds like a Windows issue as you say Wivel. Now we need someone with Elastik 3 no chance of you upgrading Svengali ? (I’m pulling your leg). :slight_smile:

Forgive me just a quiet BUMP!!! :slight_smile: Anyone out there have the same problem?

OK Thanks to Svengali I have download Elastik 2 and installed all sound banks and as he confirmed it works perfectly in Pro 10 on Windows. I have reported this to Ueberschall and hopefully they will come up with an update to Elastik 3 in the near future. Consider this solved until then.