UI glitch

Just installed Halion 6.

What happened to tab buttons?
(sound, zone, edit…)

Shall I trash the preferences?

could you please post this issue again in this area, thx ?

Just did. Needs to be approved yet.

Any troubleshooting tips?

Tried reinstalling and trashing preferences.
That didn’t fix it.

have same trouble

have same trouble

@Home Studio 87 and jovemprogramador

Did you manage to solve this?

Tried with a clean install of Windows and it’s still the same.

No still the same graphic problem and I can see it on a lot of image posted on the HALion6 & HALion Sonic 3 forum :frowning:

looks like a windows 10 issue…

…maybe…

and i quote:

Feb. 07, 2017 /
Nvidia/Intel HD/AMD Display Issues after Windows 10 Update

Windows 10 update issues have involved numerous users, the problems including no Wi-Fi on Windows 10, no sound, black screen, screen flickering and the Windows 10 display issues. We’ve listed top solutions workable to fix those issues and you can try them. This post is focusing on the display errors after Windows 10 update and the solution to easily fix the Windows 10 display issues.

Note: A display card is also called a video card, a display adapter, a video adapter, a graphics adapter, or a graphics card.

The most common Windows 10 display issues are:

You get the error message “You may experience problems with the display” from computer when installing Windows 10.

The system’s display output crashes after Windows 10 automatically updates the Nvidia graphics card drivers via Windows Update.

You get poor image rendering after Windows 10 upgrade.

You get stuttering issues when playing video games on Windows 10, especially when playing 3D games.

Windows 10 having problems getting the display driver installed.

A graphics problem has been detected.

Windows 10 not detecting graphics card.

GPU not detected after Windows 10 update.

The GPU driver is not working after installing Windows 10, or the video card is not detected on Windows 10.

Weird lines are all over the computer screen, or you get black screen after Windows 10 update.

After setup Windows 10 in PC video card not found.

In fact, Microsoft has warned you the problems with an Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) graphics when the Windows 10 Technical Preview came out. No matter you are using the Intel (R) HD graphics card, the Nvidia graphics, or the AMD Graphics, try the method below to fix graphics problems.

Are you all on windows 10?

I never had this problem with any plugin I have (Steinberg / UAD / SoundToys etc…) exept HALion 6 & HALion Sonic 3. never had this for example with HALion 5 & HALion Sonic2…

My Windows graphics drivers is ok, only Halion 6 has this problem, Halion 5 was fine.

I have the same kind of problem.
But then above de 8 encoders there are sometime no names just empty.
Halion 6 is just buggy i have many times craches.

Hi,

i have the same trouble, too.

Ulli

P.S.
"…my Windows graphics drivers is ok, only Halion 6 has this problem, Halion 5 is fine…

Hallo,

i can´t find the folder c:/Programdata/Steinberg/Halion 6/sub prets/editor.

The folder c:\user\admin\AppData\Roaming\steinberg\halion6\sub prests with the folder “editor” i´ve still found and renamed in “Old Folder”.

Same here guys… Windows 10 Home Premium x64

Video glitch problems: no writings on tabs!!!
Long time user of HALion since v3 and always upgraded with no hassles at all. V3 up to v5 worked flawlessly (v5 even into same Windows 10 version i’m using now).

fuztec25

Fix coming soon…

This worked for my setup with missing text in Halion 6 - updating to latest Intel 4000 driver with manual install thru Device Manager (rather than using last update from HP)

Nothing Steinberg? Is a great problem, in Cakewalk Sonar the bug does not occur, only in Cubase, product of Steinberg and standalone exe.

Tip: open Native Instruments Kontakt inside Cubase before using Halion and the UI glitch is gone, NI knows screen config?