I just upgrade to Cubase Pro 10.5
Mac OS 10.12.6
- I tried out the new import tracks from another project function
- Imported 10 instrument tracks from another project
- Select/highlight all 10 instrument track
- Select color in color panel (no midi/audio regions selected, only the tracks/track names)
- The color remains at default color and didn’t change
I am able to change colors individually, but not in a multiple selected situation.
I am able to change colors of tracks that are created within the project.
Perhaps a bug in the new functionally update?
Thanks for looking into it.