Unable to record Audio on Cubasis 3 vis a Focusrite Scarlett interface

Dear all,
just purchased and setting up Cubasis 3 and I am unable to record Audio. I have a Focusrite Scarlett solo and it is showing as connected to Cubasis. Playback via the interface is also working. The only set up options I can see relate to access to the microphone. Setting this to on or off makes no difference.
Can anyone help please

Hi There

I have a similar issue with using any audio interface with Cubasis 3. They all work fine with Cubasis 2 but i cannot seem to record audio using a usb interface or the iPad microphone. I have searched for a solution for over 2 months now but cant seem to find the reason this happens. I have just joined this group to see if there is a solution. So i mirror your appeal for someone to help?

Hi all, and thanks to Gordon for his comment.

My Cubasis 3 issue is solved . . . . . . I checked the app on my phone and it worked perfectly. I therefore concluded that the problem was with my iPad. I therefore, deleted the Cubasis 3 app ad made sure that the iPad software was up to date. Then reinstalled Cubasis 3 from the App Store and it is now working properly. So I still don’t know the real cause, but this fix worked for me

Hi Graham_Stevens,

My Cubasis 3 issue is solved . . . . . . I checked the app on my phone and it worked perfectly. I therefore concluded that the problem was with my iPad. I therefore, deleted the Cubasis 3 app ad made sure that the iPad software was up to date. Then reinstalled Cubasis 3 from the App Store and it is now working properly. So I still don’t know the real cause, but this fix worked for me

Thanks for the update!

We’re glad to read that you’ve been able to sort out the problems yourself, and that your audio device now works properly with the iPad and Cubasis!

Thanks again
& stay well,
Lars

Hi gordonstowell221,

Welcome to the forum & thanks for your report.

I have a similar issue with using any audio interface with Cubasis 3. They all work fine with Cubasis 2 but i cannot seem to record audio using a usb interface or the iPad microphone.

We are sorry to read that you have issues, to sue your audio device with the iPad/Cubasis.

First of all, please make sure Cubasis has the permission to use the microphone, via following these steps:

• Please go to the iPad settings
  • There please go to Privacy / Microphone
  • Please make sure to enable Microphone use with Cubasis.

In addition, please have a look at our available tutorial, to quickly learn how to properly route an audio track.

Does this help to solve your current issues?

Best,
Lars