Unable to select MIDI CC Pitch Bend

This is a weird one.

When I record midi from my keyboard and I use the pitch bend wheel, cubasis will not let me edit or select and therefore erase the pitch bend CC events.

When I double tap, or use the select tool, it only selects about 8 events, leaving the rest behind. It’s frustrating because I would like to remove/tweak/correct any pitch bend events in my recording.

When I use the built in cubasis keyboard, this is not a problem.

I made a new project to show what I mean, this is what it looks like after selecting all:

I have a keylab essential 49 if that info is of any use.

I debugged the midi stream through Midiflow and it looks ok although the events do seem to come through thick and fast, maybe it’s flooding cubasis with too much data, could this be a resolution thing?

Also, I don’t get this problem recoding in something else, like Gadget.

Any ideas? It’s driving me crazy. I guess I could copy the notes separately out to another block and make all my pitch bends artificial, but should I? Am I missing something really obvious?

Edit: cubasis 3.3, iPad Air 4, iPadOS 14.5.1

I encountered that issue too.
Sometimes I cant see my pitch bend automation, I mean it was empty in pitch bend automation but when I play the song, pitch bend is working.

Hi @tim.forsyth,

Thank you for your report, which has been shared with the team.

Best,
Lars

Hi @tim.forsyth,

The issue is planned to be resolved in the upcoming Cubasis 3.3.1 update.

Best,
Lars

Awesome, thanks Lars!

That‘s great news. Any rough timeline for 3.3.1?

Hi @krassmann,

That‘s great news. Any rough timeline for 3.3.1?

Thanks for your message!

We aim to release Cubasis 3.3.1 soon, but want to make sure to give it a proper testing before it can go live.

Best,
Lars