"Undo" Completely garbles the project..

First time running this on an iPad Air2. Pressing undo causes the program to randomly switch instruments on various tracks, completely messing up the project. Worse yet, there is no way back unless to manually reset every thing. Is this known issue? Cubasis at this point is completely unreliable.

Hi,

sorry for your inconvenience… we would need more information about your setup and maybe the project, if you are willing to share.

Thanks!
RG

I have the same problem. That’s what happened to the project I have a thread about.

What do you need to know? It’s a new iPad Air 2 running 8.1 with Cubasis v 1.8.2. I can send you the file if you want, just tell me where. This is a very nasty bug so I’m holding off using the program until this is fixed. Are you aware of this issue?

Hi,

any more synths you are using and any other audio device? Thanks for sharing the project… please upload it to any cloud service like dropbox and send me the link via private message.

Thanks
RG

Only Cubasis instruments and one imported loop. No audio interface. PM’d the file, please keep me updated, thanks.

Hi,

thanks for your file… I let you know asap!

Thanks
RG

Hi dbboy,

have sent you an E-Mail with the request for a detailed step-by-step repro.

Thanks

Lars