Uneven scrolling using the mixer

I’m having some trouble scrolling in the mixer. It’s happening both in the mixer window and while using the mixer integrated into the new lower zone. It’s either stuck, or scrolling extremely slow. Are anyone else experiencing this?

On a different note - congratulations to the Dorico team for a fantastic update! Hate to bring up something like this on this festive occasion, but just happened to stumble across it and thought I ought to tell.

1 Like

In this initial release, you’ll probably find it easiest to scroll the Mixer by clicking on it and dragging left and right. In the first maintenance release it should respond more as you would expect with the mouse wheel or trackpad gestures.

1 Like

Thanks, that works great! Ironically I don’t really use the mixer that much, but I hope this can at least prevent anyone else from asking again :sweat_smile:

Thanks Daniel, the click and drag solution is working. On long term it would be great if it would be possible to scroll with the normal touchpad gestures as well. in Version 4.0.2 it sill has the same problem for me. And it often still has scroll problems and zoom in/out problems as well when seeing the score.
I use the apple magic trackpad wireless (maybe that helps to find the error?) Thanks for all!
ezgif.com-gif-maker