Unusable system, about to give up

Don’t know if anyone else on here is using Cubasis in a live setup, but mine has let me down on 2 of the 3 occasions I have tried to use it, the program just starts jumping and skipping, I am running fairly basic midi tracks i.e. 2 or 3 tracks into my sound module ( Yamaha motif rack) via Yamaha Ud-BT 1 Bluetooth midi. It’s not the Bluetooth as Cubasis has shown this problem without Bluetooth connection. Btw it’s an iPad Air 1 . Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated, don’t want to abandon this setup , if working correctly as it should !! it would be really great. Thanks.

Hi mek,

Please make sure to file a proper bug report following this scheme:

This helps us to give the issue a repro the fastest possible way.

Best,
Lars

Don’t know where to post this, your instructions not very clear, at least not to me. Thanks

Hi mek,

Please provide us with a step by step description how to reproduce the problem, along with the listing what components you have in use.

Another option is to provide me with a short video clip that clearly shows the steps (and components involved).
If this option is more feasible, please upload the video via Dropbox or similar and provide me with the download link via private message.

Thanks,
Lars

Provide you where? Do you mean as a PM?

Hi mek,

private message means PM (the small button below the contactinfo to the right).

Thanks
Lars