Update to v11. Connect issue

Hi guys .
Having recently purchased the upgrade from V10 to V11 everything is going well on my iMac with the exception of Connect. When I try run the app it tells me the plugin can’t be found and to reinstall which I’ve done numerous times but to no avail. Ironically it runs fine in V10 just not 11.

Any thoughts…?

.thanks

Hi,

Which macOS version do you use, please?

Hi Martin.

It’s 10.12.6

Ironically if I run Cubase V10 thrn there’s no issue with Connect.

Hi,

macOS 10.12 is not supported with Cubase 11. Cubase 11.0.30 was the one, which was working by luck (there are some known GUI issues). Cubase 11.0.40 and 41 doesn’t work because of the mentioned component.

Cubase 11 installers are available, so you can download the working 11.0.30. But you should update your system to be officially compatible.

Many thanks Martin. I’ll look at down grading to 11.0.30 as suggested. Ironically everything runs fab on the version I have despite not being officially supported. No gui etc issues. Just connect has the issue

Once again thank you.

Having. Down graded to the suggested Cubase version and reinstalled connect I now get this …

Hi,

Could you open the Studio > VST Plug-in Manager > Blocklist, please? Could you enable the component manually? Could you double-check it’s not 32 bit version, please?

I’m not 100% sure VST Connect is part of Cubase installer… If yes, I would delete the component first and then reinstall Cubase. Otherwise macOS could refuse to install the component, because there is newer version installed already.

So please, try following:

• Delete VST Connect.vst3 from the mentioned folder.
  • Install Cubase 11.0.30 again.