Updates that remove functions !!!!!!!

Bonjour,
J’utilise cubase pro 9.5 et je me suis aperçu qu’une fonction de cubase avait disparu, il s’agit de la fonction “remplacer l’audio d’une video” !!! Cette fonction était présente sur la version 8.5 et depuis à totalement disparu !!! Alors nous payons des mises à jours qui suppriment des fonctions alors qu’une mise à jour à pour objectif une amelioration des fonction déjà présente et une amelioration de cubase !
Vraiment là, c’est un veritable holdup réalisé par Steinberg: Faire payer des mise à jour qui suppriment des fonction! C’est du jamais vu et cela constitue une arnaque en règle.

Un utilisateur de cubase 9.5 pro.

Google translation:

Hello,
I use cubase pro 9.5 and I realized that a function of cubase was missing, it is the function “replace the audio of a video” !!! This function was present on the version 8.5 and since totally disappeared !!! So we pay for updates that remove functions while an update aims to improve the function already present and an improvement of cubase!
Really there, it’s a real holdup directed by Steinberg: Make pay for updates that remove functions! This is unheard of and this is a scam in good standing.

A user of cubase 9.5 pro.

Hello,
the video engine has been changed since Cubase 9.0.30 (all versions) & Nuendo 8.0 and I am sorry to say that this feature is certainly no longer available. All details can be found on this article: Nouveau moteur vidéo pour Cubase 9.0.30 et Nuendo 8

Since no one forces you to update: next time just trial the new version first, then feel free to not update.

A future update will add the ability to render videos with your audio. This will be basically the same as “replace audio in video”. Please read the article linked above.