Updating from Cubase 5 to Cubase 13 Pro not available in store?

Salve a tutti, ho notato che fino a qualche settimana fa c’era la possibilità di aggiornare cubase 5 al 13 pro a soli 199€ ma ora non riesco più a trovare questa opzione. Potreste farmi sapere se c’è la possibilità di aggiornarlo in qualche modo a quello stesso prezzo? Grazie.

Hello everyone, I noticed that until a few weeks ago there was the possibility of upgrading Cubase 5 to 13 Pro for only €199 but now I can no longer find this option. Could you let me know if there is a possibility of upgrading it somehow for that same price? Thank you

Welcome to the Forum

Unfortunately Cubase 5 is obviously too old for update, the oldest release available for update is Cubase 6.

Of course you can open a Support ticket asking for help in this case, maybe Steinberg has a solution for this.

I feel sorry for you. I don’t know when they changed it, but up until fairly recently I know that the update qualifications went all the way back to Cubase 4. It’s strange that they would change it during the same product cycle.

I guess it is what it is … :neutral_face:

I think it’s worth asking in a support ticket or call if they would make an accommodation.