Upgrade cubase 6 to 11

Hi, I recently bought a new computer .
I have cubase 6 and an elicenser that I got with it.
i want to upgrade my software to cubase 11 and cant find where to do it in your website. can you pls help.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Here is the page.

• Click to the red button BUY Cubase 11.
  • Click BUY CUBASE PRO 11
  • On the bottom select Updates & upgrades
  • Select the 2nd Update, from: from Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Pro 9.5, Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Pro 8.5, Cubase Pro 8, Cubase 7.5, Cubase 7, Cubase 6.5, Cubase 6, Cubase 5, Cubase 4.

ok, im trying to purchase now and it tells me “Your e-mail address is already used in the system. Please choose another e-mail address or use your old account.”

and i cant proceed.

Hi,

Why you cannot use the old account, please?

How do i connect my account to the store?

this is the error i get pls help

By logging in to the store using that email address. If that is what you did do and you’re still getting this error then you probably need to contact Asknet who are the authorised sellers of the software for your part of the world.

Exactly what I did
waiting for Asknet answer now

1 Like

My question is, if someone purchased an older version of Cubase Pro, say 10, but has not activated that license yet, does the grace period cover a Cubase 12 activation? Since 10 to 11 is an automatic upgrade, technically, you’d be activating Cubase 11 after the grace period.

Hi,

If you activate any Cubase version now, you will get Cubase 12 later. Yes, it covers.

1 Like