Upgrade from AI to Artist Doesnt work with Elements license

I just bought an upgrade from AI to Artist box-set.
It says on the box upgrade to current version from AI6 or higher, but the license says its cubase artist 10 BUT!
My real issue is; The license doesnt work on my Elements9.5 license, witch I upgraded from AI few years back.

I was under the impression that an Elements license is higher then a AI license, nevertheless I got a downloadlink for cubase AI 9, that Im pretty sure appeared when i upgraded another Cubase LE6 to cubase AI9, but this license says Cubase LE 9.5 for some reason.
When I download Cubase AI 9, it automaticly transfers to Elements.
I also have a link who says upgrade to artist from AI in my download section, that one only starts downloading the downloadmanager.
So what should I Do?
The download for AI,LE, and Elements are the same. Why doesnt the license manager, manage to calculate the value of the license…?
Or offer a downgrade from Elements to AI or why aint it possible to Get Cubase AI anywhere if its such a big deal in the activation-prosess.

What should I do? support section never answer the tickets before after a month sometimes…?!

Did you ever get this resolved?

If so id love to find out what you did, I am having the same problem

Please post a screenshot of your eLicenser Control Center with your serial numbers hidden, and which upgrade you purchased according to your purchase confirmation email/receipt.

1 Like

Heres my eLicenser Control Center Screen shot (you can see the full license for Cubase AI at the bottom)

I purchased the Upgrade from Cubase AI to Artist but not directly from Cubase online store, from BAX Music

My receipt from BAX indicates that its an Upgrade from to Artist from AI

I assume that you purchased this from the Dutch version of the BAX Music store. Searching their store, I only see an upgrade called “Steinberg Cubase Artist 12 Upgrade AI 12”.

The license present in your eLicenser Control Center is for Cubase AI 11 or earlier. Unless you have a Cubase AI (12) license present in the new Steinberg Activation Manager software, the upgrade you purchased is invalid for your license. Please run the Steinberg Activation Manager to check.

Please contact Steinberg Support through your MySteinberg. They should be able to provide you with a Cubase AI 12 license which is compatible with this upgrade. Alternatively, check your emails to see if you’ve already been sent a free upgrade voucher for Cubase AI 12.