Upgrade from Cubase 4 Essential to 7.5 not working

Hy.Can someone help me.I buy Cubase 7.5 upgrade from Cubase 4 and it’s say No License to upgrade selectable.No license to upgrade found.Please connect a USB e-licenser wich contains an appropriate license to upgrade to your computer.My Cubase 4 essential license is on Steinberg Key.On the order it say Cubase 7.5 update 3.What I do wrong???

Are you sure you bought the correct upgrade? Maybe you bought a Cubase 4 (full version) to Cubase 7.5 (full version) upgrade. In this scenario your Essential license will not work.

Maybe you bought a Cubase 4 (full version) to Cubase 7.5 (full version) upgrade

I think so…googling the different upgrades it looks as though:

Upgrade 3 is the upgrade from Cubase 4 full.

Upgrade 4 is the upgrade from 4 Essential and of course is quite a bit more costly.

What can I do for that??can I pay for difference.I have Cubase 4 Essential and upgrade to Cubase 7.5 (full).

Just a question.Can I use 2 keys of steinberg with 1 license of Cubase?I need one in studio and one home

You’ll have to contact the retailer or Steinberg support if you bought in the Steinberg shop…They should be able to help you as long as your activation is still unused.

Just a question.Can I use 2 keys of steinberg with 1 license of Cubase?I need one in studio and one home

No.

thank u very much