Upgrade from Cubase 6.0.7 to 6.5.0

Hi !

Can i upgrade from Cubase 6.0.7 to 6.5.0 ?

Instead of C7 i prefer 6.5 upgrade…But unfortunately couldn’t find that option at Cubase online shop !

Pls guide me immediately…Thanks :slight_smile:

You´re roughly 8 months too late…
You can upgrade to C7 and use the C 6.5 trial as installer to run C 6.5 with the C7 License.

LOL ! I know that i’m late but 6.0.7 was working fine that time & now i have bunch of issues with it. So,…“better late than never” :wink:

BTW are you sure about upgrading to C7 will allow 6.5.5 to run flawless ?

C7 is not for me…C6 has the perfect & familiar working environment that i actually want !

Anyway thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Sometimes “too late” means “never” :wink:
C7 will allow running C 6.5.5 flawlessly - I do it that way myself. Though I ordered one of the last “offoicial” updates. But many users here report, the trial can run as full version. If it should be missing some content, you could then use the content installers from the C7 disc.

OK man, got ya :slight_smile:

Thanks very much for the help :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You don’t have to download the trial.
You can still download the upgrade from 6.0 to 6.5.0 from this page here:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/support/downloads/downloads_cubase_65.html

However, you will have to purchase the upgrade from 6.0 to 7.
(The Cubase 7 license will allow you to run all previous version of Cubase including 6.5.0.)

QuBe.

Yes, that is the even better solution…

Hey guys !

I already did what you guys said :slight_smile:

BTW anyone feel same as me ??? Steinberg should drop down their upgrade cost cause these days one can buy a brand new logic pro X just for 200 $ (approximate). Its also equipped with quality synth ! And instead Steinberg takes 199 $ (approx.) for C6 to C7 upgrade & even 15 $ (approx.) for mp3 codec upgrade !!! Common man…thats not fair >:-( :cry:

Anyway,… Thanks QuBe & thinkingcap for helping me out :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Hemansu.

I agree; I also think BMW should drop their prices, since Hyundai sells their cars much cheaper. :sunglasses:

Then don’t buy it… No one is forcing you.

Fair market value (FMV) is an estimate of the market value of a property, based on what a knowledgeable, willing, and unpressured buyer would probably pay to a knowledgeable, willing, and unpressured seller in the market.

Plenty have willingly paid the asking price…

Hey, i wasn’t talking about Hyundai (FL studio) OR not even Volkswagen (Ableton Live) :sunglasses: I was talking about Audi (Apple Logic Pro) :wink:

Talk like a gentle person, don’t behave cheezy ! Be part of healthy discussion or leave my post. BTW for your kind information, i’m staying away from Logic just cause their bug fix department not quite efficient :slight_smile: Again wants to say you if you ask me to choose from C7 & Logic X, i must go for Logic…But from C6 & Logic X, i definitely prefer the classic Cubase & theres no doubt about it.