uploading old cubase 6 tracks to logic pro x

Hello everyone and welcome to your ribcage…Lol…
I have been on Steinberg fro many years but have never used the forum before,never really needed to.
I wanted to ask if any one knows a fast way to upload my old tracks created with Cubase 6 into Logic pro X
On my MacBook pro…
Uploading the audio isn’t really a problem from me.
I have all the Cubase 6 music files on my MacBook in a folder but I can’t open the tracks up in Logic.

cry waltz-02.bak…This is the Cubase 6 file of one track and it says 'Bak"
Which is obviously not compatible with the logic Daw other wise i would be able to open it.
This would then be an easy job but as it stands it’s a pain…
The others files i found are this format.
animation helix.cpr…cpr format…which also does not open up in logic…
Now if these two could open up in logic then it would solve my problem and save me a lot of time
because then it would be easy to just move them over to logic from Cubase…
So unless i can convert these to then load in Cubase my only other option is to download The audio and midi…
But i can’t find the midi files in with all the other files.
So will i have to download them form my computer with the Cubase 6 on?..
I’m not using PC anymore i’m using a macbook…I had issues with my Cubase for years on The PC…
But Instead of doing the tracks again i want to load them into Logic pro X…
I’ve contacted Apple and the guy there told me i could download the Audio and Midi…files.
I have Komplete 10 ultimate on the Mac And Komplete 6 on the PC…So those midi files would not be a problem as the sounds are in Komplete 10 ultimate.
Any other midi files that i’ve used using plug ins that came with Cubase i can move over to Komplete 10 ultimate and use thier sounds…Any help would be much appreciated thanks…

A thought…
Maybe install a trial version of CB, open the .cpr or .bak file, then mixdown the tracks you want to .midi or whatever file type you want to import into Logic.

Regards. :sunglasses: