UR-22 sound problem after sleep/wakeup

Maybe someone here has an idea how to solve my Problem:

I’m using the UR-22 together with the Hauptwerk organ Software. All works perfect, until I set my machine (Windows 8.1, 64 bit) to sleep (S3) and wake it up again, while the program is running. After that, the output sound is completely scratchy. I need to do an audio device reset (which is a Manual Option inside the application) and this makes the Output Sound good again.

Unfortunately the application has its own forum, and really nobody else has such a problem (but I’m the only one using Steinberg). Any idea what could be wrong, or where I could start searching? To me it looks like a driver problem, but maybe I’m wrong.

Thanks and regards
Markus

I’m bumping up this thread with new information. After additional research it is clear now that the driver seems to have a sleep/wakeup issue when ASIO is played. Every software which is using ASIO drivers has scratchy sound after wakeup. Using MME does not create this problem.

I’ve tried a Roland Capture Ex (also an USB device), and it works like a charm after wakeup. Only the UR-22 trashes the sound.

Any ideas?
Markus

Don’t use S3 :wink:

Hm, any more ideas. The problem stills exists!