UR22 mk2 not working with GarageBand on iPhone 6s. (Distorted sounds when monitoring)

Hi, I recently bought an Apple usb 3 to lightning cable to plug Ur22 mk2 into my iPhone 6s. The phone recognised it in GarageBand but when I press “monitor” or try and record anything it has this harsh glitchy distortion. It’s not the mic pre clipping or anything as it happens at any level on the input. It happens on both mic pre’s and I have tried with hi-z on and off. I have selected the inputs on GarageBand and happens on both. I power the ur22 via the 5volt input on the back panel. The phantom power is lit up properly when I need switch it on. The USB light is on. I tried downloading a new updated driver on the phone and didn’t work. I read something about putting the UR22 in CC mode, but can’t see how to do that. I’ve been through a bunch of forums giving advice, but nothing is working. I know it can be connected and work properly so it’s really frustrating as I just want to use it! Any help would be appreciated beyond words. Thanks

If anyone can offer any kind of advice about this I would be super grateful. Just can’t seem to make it work.

Just wanted to bump this. Anyone info would be great. Thanks

Just wanted to bump this. Anyone info would be great. Thanks