UR22 winxp sp3 driver

Hello . I just bought an UR22 . I’m still running WinXP SP3 . There’s no good driver for this version of Windows ? I can’t listen music in Winamp, or Foobar, and in the Soundforge 8d i can’t do anything at all , with this interface . I can watch movies with MPC-HC, and the sound is working good, i can use this interface with Reaper, and other programs .I can watch youtube for example, and no problem with sound. What happens, is when i press play in Foobar, Winamp, Or Soundforge, the sound starts wth a delay, and sometimes desen’t start at all . I tried all settings from control pannel (i try all buffer sizes), and not successful . The only issues i have , is with Foobar, Winamp, and Soundforge . And NO, is NOT my version of Windows too old for it .
Is there possible to make an very good driver for WinXP SP3 ? Please . :unamused: :confused:
Newer versions of Windows are not good for nothing that is music and sound . Is just my opinion . The interface is more than excellent in performances .
Developers, please make an good driver for Windows XP SP3 .
Thank you .

There will be no further development on Windows XP platform

http://www.steinberg.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=70944

Very bad. Thank you for answer.
There’s anyone here who can help me with all the drivers for WinXP since the first version ? Maybe one of the drivers will work well on my computer .
Thank you .

Same problem with SoundForge and Foobar on every computer running WinXP SP3. Cubase works fine. Please let me know if you got a solution.

Hello,

I purchased a UR22 and haven’t had any issues with drivers for Windows 7.
However after I installed Windows XP 64-bit SP2, any of the Yamaha Steinberg USB Drivers would
not work, which include: 1.6.1, 1.7.3, 1.8.4, 1.9.2, 1.9.5, 1.9.6 and 1.9.8, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.

I did find a solution though…

Yamaha Steinberg UR22 1.7.2.3 Driver

It doesn’t come with a setup.exe installer.
It comes with 4 files: ysusb.cat, ysusb.inf, ysusb.PNF, and ysusb64.sys.
This driver works with Windows XP 64bit.

I turned on and plugged in my UR22 via USB to the PC BEFORE I installed the driver and it loaded the
driver just fine!
To install it goto Device Manager in the Control Panel and right-click your Steinberg UR22 device and
choose Update Driver.
Then find the folder where you have unzipped those files to. The OS will then install the drivers.
:slight_smile:

You can either search Google to find the driver or you can download it from my website as I will put
a link to it here. Hope this helps out. Peace…

Yamaha Steinberg UR22 1.7.2.3 Driver
http://www.monsterpianoplayer.com/drivers/YamahaSteinbergUR22-1.7.2.3Driver.zip

Thankx Monster !!!