I just bought the UR 22C, and I was really looking forward to be able and use it for live streaming, as it is usually promoted on your communication assets : it is simple, you connect it, you power it, and there it is, here https://www.facebook.com/Steinberg/videos/170492301009984/.
Here’s what i am using:
- iOS 13.5 on an iPhone X
- to power the interface I’m using an usb to wall port with standard 5V DC
- to connect to the iphone, I am using Apple’s USB C to Lighting cable
On the interface, I am just seeing the USB light blink, without ever going solid; as well, trying to use the dspMixFx UR-C, it just display Demo mode, and no sign of the interface being recognised whatsoever.
I have already tried the following:
- updating firmware --> it is all up to date
- updating iphone --> it’s all up to date
- restarting the iphone with the interface connected
- switching on/off the interface with the iPhone connected
- alternative power sources --> I tried an iPhone charger port instead
- switching on/off phantom power when connected
- switching on/off mono mode when connected
Please, could you give me a hand with this? It’s extremely frustrating to have set the whole thing from my side without being able to use it.
As well, it’s my second Steinberg interface, I previously have bought an UR MKII.
Thanks in advance,