UR22MKII and Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 OHMS

Hi,
I’m thinking to buy the UR22MKII as my first audio interface and the DT 770 Pro 250 Ohms Headphones.I’ll be using them for producing Electronic music, so my question is can the UR22MKII drives these Headphones without any issue? i mean lack of volume, because i’m not planning to get a headphones amp.
Thank you for your patience.
Best regards,

I use UR22mkii with DT880 250 Ohms and 770 80 Ohms just fine. It’s loud enough for making music.

Hey, Thank you very much for your answer.

you need headphone amp!!! i have 30ohm headphone and its still weak,250ohm need more power,buy fiio q1 headphone amp,im loving it and it matches color with ur22mk2

I use a Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohm and for mixing the volume is high enough.
However you won’t blow someone (or yourself) out of your socks with the volume so if you’re planning on using the headphones for listening to music on a close to deafening volume (like one would when pumping iron in the gym for eg.) you’d need an amp.

Also, even though the volume is loud enough for me I might consider a headphone amp in the future since the soundquality will benefit from it nonetheless. Not really necessary but it’s more out of “respect” for super quality “professional” cans like the 990 and 770 Pro 250 Ohms are and enjoying them to the max.

it´s not only the ohm factor!!
different headphones have different sensitivitys. for example, for tracking in use a cheap superlux with 32ohm and a sensitivity of 98db spl. with my cheap akg´s k44 k77 also 32ohm but a sensitivity of 112db spl is more twice times louder.
if you work with very dynamic singers, or accoustic instruments, the main level has to be quiet low, so a better, but more energy hungry headphone would´n do the job. if i use software intruments and recording instruments via line in etc, the mix is already at a high level. so it realy depents on what are you doing. for mixing it´s ok. for me, but it´s nice to have a bit more headroom.
but most other brands seems to have more power i their headphone amps.