UR28M Channel Strip plugin: wrong size!

Hey All,

When I try to use the onboard DSP Channel Strip plugin with my UR28M, the plugin window is too small to show the entire plugin (see the attached image ur28m-01):

If I open a guitar amp sim plugin (see the attached image ur28m-02), it looks fine:

One possible clue to the problem: I have noticed that these reverb plugins are not showing up as channel or effect inserts.

I am using a laptop with Windows 7, running cubase 6.5 and 7 in 64 bits, and I have the same problem in both versions.

Is there a problem with the location of the plugins?

Can somebody please tell me what I need to do in order to remedy this?

Many thanks,

Allan

Note to self (and for anyone else to whom this matters):

Cubase 6 or 7 + Yamaha/Steinberg UR28M interface + Novation Impulse keyboard with Automap = need for adjustment.

I have found that disabling the automap for all the plugins used by the Yamaha/Steinberg UR28M interface (channel strip, guitar amp models, reverb…) solved my problem with the plugin windows showing up too small.

Thanks out to AlakaLazlo for his post MR816CSX DSP features problem w/ Automap - Steinberg Hardware - Steinberg Forums which elucidated the problem nicely and indicated the solution.

Good night, and good news.

Allan

SWEET BABY JAMES! THANK YOU! I’ve been facing this issue for MONTHS. So glad to have a solution!