UR44 Output Routing - 4 tracks

Can the UR44 output 4 individual tracks? I see in some youtube reviews using the ipad and cubase software, the the tracks are stereo.

I want to use the UR44 with a Tascam DR-70D for field recording on the go. The Tascam can accept 4 individual TRS/XLR inputs and record 4 individual tracks onto a wave file. The reason I like this is because in any case that I’m recording 4 mics, I can later edit each track individually how I would like them.

So my question is again, can the UR44 output 4 individual tracks? I dont want them stereo. I want to plug in each mic into 1,2,3 & 4 then output into the Tascam 1,2,3 & 4.

Is this configured in the software and the UR44 remembers this setting?

bump

Yes, using the dspMix software (PC, Mac, iOS) and hard panning each of the 4 inputs, you can achieve this.
There are 2 mix busses (cue mix 1 and cue mix 2)
On Mix 1, configure Inputs 1 and 2 as panned hard left and right respectively, and mute inputs 3 & 4 on the channel strips. This will send Input 1 signal to Line Output 1 and Input 2 to Line Output 2.
On Mix 2, configure Inputs 3 and 4 as panned hard left and right respectively, and mute inputs 1 & 2 on the channel strips. This will send Input 3 signal to Line Output 3 and Input 4 to Line Output 4.
You will also have Inputs 1 and 2 sent to the Main Outputs Left and Right respectively.
The UR44 retains the setting you make after power down/power up until you reconfigure in dspMix. You can also save up to 20 different configurations for instant recall.
Edit I should add that you can stereo link Inputs 1 & 2, 3 & 4 and 5 & 6 but you don’t have to. The inputs channels can run as mono channels in the configuration I have stated.

Stevo… :smiley:

Stevo, thanks!!

I figured it out a few days ago and I just posted the solution post lol. I didnt see this until now. I thought I’d get a notification of a reply but I guess not. I appreciate it though. Its been almost 2 years since I asked this question and nobody could get me a solution. But we finally got it. Thank you again.