UR44C - Noise from Line Outs but Not from Main Outs

Just purchased a UR44C for my M1 Mac and I’m trying to find out if I need to wait for updated Big Sur drivers or if something else is up. I have the main outs going to my monitors and they sound great. However, both line out pairs emit a loud hiss, both when I route audio through them or if they’re sending nothing. The hiss is unreasonably loud and I can’t figure out what is causing it.

I’ve highlighted the good/bad outs with green/red below for reference. Anyone experienced the same or have any advice?

i.imgur. com/i5Qls8j.jpg

**I guess I can’t embed links because I’m a new member? Remove the space between the “.” and “com” to see the image.

I should also add that this hiss is present when there is nothing plugged into any of the inputs and the all gains are at -∞

it doesn’t sound like a software issue
can you add a picture of the dspMixFx settings?
Do you see any levels in there?

Well, that’s the problem. I’m on a M1 Mac running Big Sur. Steinberg has no drivers for the operating system yet. Therefore the interface is running in class-compliant mode, with no extra bells and whistles. Still, this behaviour shouldn’t happen, I believe.

Again, I think that this is not related to the drivers or the OS.