Usage of Dorico 4 and Cubase 12 at the same time

Like the UR_22c sound card and I think the other UR’s too, as @Daniel said are drivers are not multi-client capable on Windows.
I use voicemeeter banana because the latency is low and everything works perfectly. I use a lot of different software and have had to test a lot of things to have performance/simplicity to also work in parallel with video capture software and others. (obsstudio, screenpresso, Snagit, after effects, etc.)
One of my observations is that as soon as you have to change the settings in the sound windows pages and change settings and choices above all, you are quickly confronted with recurring problems and it quickly turns into a nightmare: it works a step and the next day it doesn’t work anymore, etc. and we start again, we try to open one program before the other, etc…
So my conclusions:
Here are some printscreens with the configurations I have when I have to use the UR22c or urmkII sound card.
To give you an example I opened 4 applications in parallel: Dorico - Cubase12 - Wavelab Pro11 and After effect
app_open

Dorico - cubase and wavelab at 44.100 and after effect in 48.000

1. load first voice bannnana
    Then here are the config of the other:
    Dorico:
    dorico
    Cubase
    cubase_12
    Wavelab
    wavelab
    and for aftereffects in 48.000

you can have either :
after_01
or
after_02
With these configuration you can switch when you want from to another program without problem
Best regards