USB eLicenser помогите

Здравствуйте . Может кто поможет.
Купил UR44c , получил в подарок АЙ, поработал… маловато думаю,
обновил до элемента , дали ключ все в порядке. Следующим ходом покупаю АРТИСТА. обновляю элемент. понимаю что нужен ключ .Программа онлайн , а ключ меся шел по почте.
Скачал Артиста, мне на моем аккаунте дали ключ
Только ключ не работает и ключ активации не становится. А USB при регистрации пишет , что на физическом ключе информации нет. И я все варианты перебрал и как то умудрился вообще его деактивировать. так я и не запустил Артиста . Второй месяц пишу в стендерт, они отправляют в Ямаху.Вообщем деньги заплатил, и не чего не получил.

2021-09-22_21-55-49

really?
all kyrilic… English please

Hello. Maybe someone will help. I bought an UR44c , received an AI as a gift, worked… I think it’s not enough, I
updated it to an element , they gave the key everything is in order. The next move is to buy an ARTIST. updating the element. I understand that you need a key .The program is online , and Mes ’ key was sent by mail.
I downloaded the Artist, I was given a key on my account

Only the key does not work and the activation key does not become. And the USB during registration writes that there is no information on the physical key. And I went through all the options and somehow managed to deactivate it altogether. So I did not launch the Artist . The second month I write to stendert, they send it to Yamaha.In general, I paid the money, and I didn’t get anything.

You need to transfer the Elements license from the Soft-eLicenser to USB-eLicenser before you can apply the code for Artist.

Also, you should probably blur out your eLicenser numbers and username when posting images. Chances are nobody will try to steal your info, but you never know …