USB midi/audio

Hi I have Roland FA06, Yamaha MOXF and RME UCX my DAW is Cubase 8.5, there is a lot of hiss/noise in the audio output L/R cables for both keyboards, but when I connect single keyboard via USB cable with midi/audio then audio recording in my Cubase is noiseless. After experiment a lot it is confirmed that my Cables are the problem!
As you know MOXF & FA06 can be connected via single USB cable with midi/audio provider so I just want to know how I can connect them both together through USB cable but, I want my UCX to stay connected as well so what internal settings will I need to do? Thanks.

As you certainly know, Cubase can use only one ASIO driver at a time. So unlesws all your devices don´t provide / use the same ASIO driver, in order to achieve what you want, you need to do the workarounds ASIO4all / aggregated device explained regularly on thew forums here.

Yes I have tried one keyboard through ASIO4all in my laptop.
Now I am using my Desk top PC which is w7/64b
Actually what I want to do is connect both keyboards via USB audio/midi into Cubase I want to use my UCX for Cubase buffering is this possible if so then how? Please tell me if I install ASIO4all then will both my keyboards work with usb and what about RME will it work or not? Thing is I have RME UCX which I bought for about 800 so as you can imagine I really want to bring it into use with Cubase .

So what? should be the same there.

As I wrote above already. What do you mean by “I want to use my UCX for Cubase buffering”?

I can´t tell you - you´ll have to try that yourself for your specific gear.

Then you should go and by some cables to hook your keyboards upto the UCX via analog cables. That way you will probably get the best out of your UCX

Actually what I want to do is connect both keyboards via USB audio/midi into Cubase I want to use my UCX for Cubase buffering is this possible

No…If you use ASIO4all then it becomes the driver Cubase uses. So you will lose all the benefit of the good RME driver latency and stability.

There is no really good solution for combining usb audio devices in Windows. It can work but it’s always a kludge.