Using a Roland JV1010 in Cubase. Please help!

Speaking of Sound Diver, I have a problem controlling the JV1010 in it as well. It will allow me to edit programs and use the microkorg as a MIDI controller to play parts as I tweak all the parameters, and it lets me save to the user banks. Only thing is, if I go to load a setting from one of the Preset (patch) banks, it fails. I can provide screens of the exact messages if needed.

I know this is off topic from Cubase, but some people from this forum have responded who directly have used a JV1010 in Cubase before so I figure it’s not a far cry as JV1010 owners to know how to tweak parameters with the program that came with the 1010.

buy midiquest it’s the best midi utility and librarian on the market . check it out :wink:

@G-string: The point is to be able to edit the settings for MIDI tracks ALREADY RECORDED WHILE I’m MIXING. Suggesting I buy another program on a Cubase forum doesn’t help me fix the Cubase issue at hand -_-

Let me know if you can think of anything as to why I don’t have a full “edit instrument” panel for the JV1010 like I would for my Korg Legacy Softsynths