Using Artist Mix as a Midi controller

Hi, I’m on the same problem. Exactly the same behavior. Could you resolve it? I’m really interested.

Hi Martin, I have the same issue. I’m on mac studio max, last eucon and cubase update. Do you now if it can be solved?
Thanks!

Hi,

Is this common EuCon feature to send a MIDI Message or do you use any uncommon way to force it?

Could you please attach a screenshot from the MIDI Monitor MIDI Insert from Cubase?

I’m following the same process described by Maestro1972.

-I create a midi track. No Midi input device, routed to IAC driver.
-IAC driver is present as ALL MIDI at cubase tracks.

• When I move the fader in artist mix CC7 is sent to the selected track, It responds ok, and you can control cc7. But…
    -When I try to record… all cc information its recorded at wrong time (always at begining).

Hi,

Could you please attach a screenshot of the MIDI Monitor MIDI Insert?

Sure!
First is from the same midi track with input from the Native Kontrol and second is from the artist mix.
Seems like with artist mix there’s no position info.
Midi from keyboard
Midi from artist mix

Hey everyone. I was able to get it working properly with the help of Bidule. If my memory serves me correctly, I couldn’t get it working on a Mac without creating virtual MIDI ports using Bidule. For some reason creating virtual MIDI ports in Mac’s MIDI studio was unsuccessful at the time. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks, but unfortunately I’ve tried Midipipe with same result. Position it’s wrong. It seems that eucon doesn’t transmit any position and cubase places it at the beginning.

:sleepy:

Hey everyone,

Has anyone managed to resolve this issue? I’m stuck in the exact same place as you guys with my Avid S1 with the latest Eucon update.

Mac Studio M1 Max
64 RAM
macOS Monterey 12.6
Cubase Pro 12