UVI Workstation crashing Cubase Artist 9.5

Hi. New user here, I’ve been learning Cubase for a few months. I’m still quite new to DAW recording thing.

I just installed UVI Workbench and Orchestral Suite. The Orchestral Suite works in standalone, I can play the instruments directly from my MIDI keyboard. I can open UVI Workbench from within Cubase, but as soon as I click the Folder button to open the library of instruments, Cubase crashes. I attached the most recent dump file.

System is a 64-bit Windows 10 laptop with 16 GB of RAM. Cubase Artist 9.5.30. UVI Workstation x64 3.0.5.

Looks like chat support is closed for the holidays, I’m hoping to get this fixed before they re-open on Wednesday(?)

Any suggestions for how to fix and/or further troubleshoot the problem?
Cubase Artist 9.5.30.192 64bit 2018.12.31 9.05.dmp (837 KB)

Hi and welcome,

Update to the latest Cubase 9.5.41, please. Also make sure the plug-in is up-to-date. If it’s still crashing after, attach a new crash dump file from Cubase 9.5.41, please.

The problem is occurring with Cubase 9.5.41, and the UVI Workstation and Soundbank are both up-to-date.

UVI has been very responsive. Over the course of several emails, they suggested a couple tests to try. When the UVI plugin passed all the test, but the problem still occurred, they suggested re-installing the software, which I did. The UVI program works fine in standalone mode, but Cubase continues to crash as soon as I try to open the library.

The latest:
Cubase Artist 9.5.41.287 64bit 2019.1.12 18.10.dmp (816 KB)
In the ten days since I opened the tech support case with Cubase Tech support, all they’ve done is “… forwarded the crash log and am awaiting a reply.”

The score after Day 10: UVI 1, Steinberg 0.