Variaudio improvements and bugs fixes?!

When we’ve a update for Variaudio?
Cause there’s some bugs, that remains on every update since the beginning…

A big bug on Variaudio that upsets me is sometimes when there’s no segments and it produces an audio glitch…
The solution is to shorten the last segment end… But it looses the Variaudio tuning on that segment end…

Another thing that could be very useful is to have a knob to turn on/off the Variaudio, outside the editor, at the track inspector.

Does Variaudio ever allow reference “a” tone microtuning instead of fixed 440Hz only?

No, it’s no possible yet…

There’s another ‘bug’ that bugs me, each time I slice a track with Variaudio edition, the zoom changes his status on the sliced parts …

This deserves a bump. I just had it today and in fact it happens quite often. A sort of glitchym throaty sound even when no segents are present! THe weirdest thing happened to me today: the glitch was caused by moving a completely different segment one semitone.

bump

Steinberg, please, address these problems with Variaudio.

I think somebody from Steinberg should say exactly what’s being worked on and planned for bugfixes and Cubase 7 well before it’s released. That way there will be enough time to get feedback from customers on the most important issues that need to be resolved. Personally, I’d be fine if nothing new was added to Cubase for a few years…
I just want all of the known issues and bugs like the ones mentioned here to take priority over new “features”.