Version 2.0 Update for UR-C Interfaces

We are pleased to announce the release of an update version 2.0 for the entire range of UR-C audio interfaces.

dspMixFx UR-C version 2 includes new features, which make it more user-friendly and versatile. The included Guitar Amp Classics plug-ins have been refined by adding a noise gate and cabinet simulations. Integration with Cubase has been improved by adding the UR-C functions to the MixConsole and adding the Channel Link function to the hardware input settings.

The UR-C version 2.0 update is available for the entire range of UR-C audio interfaces, updating the firmware as well as providing an update for the TOOLS for UR-C (which also includes an updated version of the dspMixFX UR-C application and the Basic FX Suite). An iOS app update of dspMixFX UR-C is available through the App Store.

Best regards,
Stefan Schreiber

1 Like

Excellent!

This UR-C 2.0 driver for Mac is shamefully Steinberg. No native Apple silicon support. I am very disappointed.

Yamaha Steinberg USB Control Panel - Apple Silicon native - YES
dspMixFx_UR-C - Apple Silicon native - NO

Steinberg UR-C Extension - Apple Silicon native - YES
AadmBridge - Apple Silicon native - NO
Yamaha Steinberg AADM Extension - Apple Silicon native - NO

Basic FX Suite DSP - Apple Silicon native - NO
Basic FX Suite VST3 native - Apple Silicon native - NO

How much longer do we have to play around with Rosetta 2 to be able to use an integrated UR-C interface in Cubase?

1 Like

Updated Firmware and software. AGAIN…Steinberg does not care about Users requests.
STILL not possible to rename the channels in the dspmixer.
“more userfriendly…”
What a JOKE ! Is it really that hard to fix this???

After the update, dspmixfx ur-c still cannot connect to ur22c, prompting disabled. How can I solve it?

Hi, I recently upgraded to this version as suggested, followed all the Installation Guide notes and found some issue.

• The Release Driver when Cubase is on the background is not working
  • When I switch back to Cubase from other applications it lags for a couple of seconds
  • After closing Cubase I still have no audio on other applications (not even in web content like Youtube)

My workstation:

• DAW: Cubase 12 Pro (12.0.20)
  • Interface: UR816C Driver V2.0.0
  • PC: AMD Ryzen 7 / 64 GB RAM / 1.29 TB free space

Actions performed already
I already checked that my projects have the same sample rate as the system sample rate:

• 2 channel, 24 bit, 48000Hz (Studio Quality)
  • Checked the “Release Driver when Application is in Background” box (as stated earlier)

Any pointer to fix this issue will be appreciated