Vertical lines panel omits some lines

This is my vertical lines panel:

It’s missing the 2 right pointing hooks, and it has lots of empty space to the right. This line exists in my lines definitions. It’s just not there when creating lines in the panel. And, as it’s not there, I have no clue how to create it! Is this a bug?

EDIT: The line is actually there, is the first item in the 3rd row, but that row is invisible. I cannot scroll down. I can just click the top part of it, and it’s the only item in that row.

Is is still like this when you restart? Are all documents affected? Are you using a custom music font?

It’s a new installation of Dorico (I’m using my mother’s computer during holiday, since is mightier than mine, with a trial license). Restarting Dorico does not solve it, opening a stock score does still show the problem and the only thing I can think of is that the interface is localized in Spanish (I didn’t bother to change it to English).
However, now I’ve changed the interface to English and the problem is gone. Lines show up, the extra space to the right is gone, and the 3rd row is again visible. It looks like a localization bug.

1 Like

I am encountering the same problem. I recall this working correctly in the past, but now (maybe since Dorico 5?) I find the last 2 vertical lines do not display (it’s the one with right-pointing hooks I want, for double stops). If I set the line panel to show all the horizontal lines as well, then a scroll slider appears on the right, and I can go all the way down and choose the vertical line I want. And if I leave it selected and hide the horizontal lines again, the very top of the line’s blue highlighting peeks out above the Edit symbol. So it’s “still there” somehow, but hidden. And I do in fact have a way to choose it, but I suspect that it wasn’t intended to look or work like this.

(Before I discovered that trick, I tried choosing the bracket in the Line Editor, but – maybe from unfamiliarity with that editor – wasn’t able to get anywhere useful. I was hampered, I admit, by first needing to choose a smaller-than-usual screen resolution in order to see the bottom of that editor on my 12.5" iMac.)