Very annoying issue with the mixer console forgetting custom window layout

Hello,

It appears that since Cubase 12, there is a bug with the mix console layout set up.

The issue is the following: if I set up a custom window layout in the main mix console (opened on my second screen) by activating for instance Channel Overview, Meter Bridge, Equalizer Curve, etc… these sections finally disappear:

• if I just close ONCE the mix console;
  • or if I activate a workspace which does not include the mix console.

If I reopen the mix console or use a workspace shortcut to open it again, I just get the default layout. The channel overview, meter bridge, etc… have disapparead.

Of course, if I close the project completely, I get the same behaviour.

I tried to delete the “Window Layouts.xml” in the appropriate folders, but it doesn’t change anything.

As far as I’m concerned, I’m very annoyed by the issue because I need Track Pictures, Equalizer Curve and Channel Latency all the time.

Am I the only one to have this issue?

Thank you very much for your help!

Damien

Maybe… It doesn’t appear on my system.

What are your system specs?

I’m on PC / Windows 10. And I have the last version of Cubase (12.0.10)

Just for information, it only happens after using once a workspace shortcut.

As much as I don’t use any workspace shortcut, I can close the window, my custom layout is still there.

But as soon as I use a workspace shortcut and then close the mix console window, my custom layout with meter bridge, etc… disappear.

EDIT: I checked on an other computer (Windows 10 / Cubase 12.0.0) with a blank session. I managed to replicate the same bug, so the computer is not the issue.