Very disappointed new buggy 3.4 app

Hi @KalleSandare,

Thanks for your message.

Absolute dreadful update! Recording IAA trough routing doesn’t work without crackling noise and although ableton link ist connected, the metronome doesn’t follow the tempo. The recording doesn’t start on time, the first part is cut off. Changing sound in auv3:s during playback causes the sound to crackle.

We are unable to reproduce the problem. Please let us know which IAA app you have in use. And let us have a project and short clip to enable us reproducing the problem.

Please upload both files via Dropbox or similar, and let me have the download links via PM. Please make sure to include the full correspondence.

Thanks,
Lars

This is another bug wher StepPolyArp is not syncing with transport I arp mode Dropbox - File Deleted

Ok, I will.

Might take a ccouple of days though.

Best regards Kalle

Will try this, thanks!

Hi Lars,
I didn’t use any bluetooth device between switchin’ Cubasis off and relaunching it and I don’t use it (a JBL go 2) in general with Cubasis; I tried today, following your instructions, and everything was ok but I don’t think BT is involved in my former problems…

I’m waiting to upgrade to IOS 15 because, as I use a Zoom H4n as a soundcard with Cubasis, I’m afraid it’s no more compatible, according to what stated on Zoom help center and I want to make a search before, among other users, if I find someone…

Thanks for support,

Arturo

Hi @Divesh,

Will share the StepPolyArp clip with our engineers.

Best,
Lars

I shared it infourm too
The step poly arp is not syncing with host cubasis transport in Arp mode https://www.dropbox.com/s/chpqty3vne93k2r/RPReplay_Final1644328561.MP4?dl=0

Hi @arfo1962,

and everything was ok but I don’t think BT is involved in my former problems…

Please specify “all problems are gone” more in detail.
Do you no longer experience any issues?

If the pitch problems re-appear, please let us know the exact steps to reproduce the issue.

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars,
when I wrote “all problems are gone” I intended at the first reopening after shut down; then I tried bluetooth just for curiosity - as you mentioned it - because I don’t use it often and I hadn’t in relation to my song issues.
When I reopened the problematic project sometime it was ok sometime not (pitch tranposing, noises and crackles in the Eight Classic channel) without a particular evidence of a possible cause, so I would say that the problem is in the opening (and/or in the project) itself…
This is a link to a crackle and noise file (Eight classic channel) as an example…

Thank you,
Arturo

Hi @arfo1962,

Just to make sure: can you confirm the playback pitch issues to appear after using bluetooth phones with Cubasis?

If so, these steps should help:

• Please connect your Bluetooth phones to the iPad
  • Launch Cubasis and go to Setup/Audio and enable “Bluetooth / AirPlay” by tapping the corresponding button

If you encounter playback problems, please go to Setup/Project and choose (or reselect) the matching sample rate of your project.

Please let me know if this helps!

Thanks
Lars

Hi Lars,
I never wrote about bluetooth headphones or troubles related to bluetooth, maybe I didn’t explain myself correctly (I referred about trying with a JBL bluetooth speaker because you mentioned it…)
My playing issues were, and still are sometime, related to some pitch change, crackle and noise, missing samples (not loaded) in a particular project and appeared after updating to 3.4 and I didn’t find they were depending on bluetooth anyway…

The event sequence was: updating to 3.4 > issues (including the one I wrote about in another post about exporting tracks as separate file).

Thank you again,

Arturo

Hi @Divesh,

Our engineers are able to reproduce the StepPolyArp issue, and work on a fix.

Best,
Lars

Thanks for support

Hello this bug is related to Audiobus 3
when we open cubasis in audio bus 3 slot ,
some tracks get removed automatically in cubasis
I shared this bug in past which is not considered yet
Please see the video clip’s carefully that how Auv3 drum computer track removes automatically
This bug is applied only Auv3 instruments only not inbuilt

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0b3398lqh0abj1f/Audio%20bus%20bug%20which%20removed%20my%20Auv3%20instrument%20.MP4?dl=0

I will send you a screen recording this weekend. Best Kalle

Thanks @KalleSandare!

Best,
Lars

Hi @Divesh,

Thanks for your report which has been shared with the team.

Best,
Lars

Hallo Lars,

Ich habe inzwischen einen Film erstellt, wo Mann synchronisationsprobleme bei der Aufnahme von Future Drummer als Beispiel von eine IAA sieht. Wie soll ich es dir schicken?

MfG

Kalle

Hi @KalleSandare,

kannst Du den Clip via YouTube oder Dropbox hochladen, und uns den entsprechenden Link schicken? Das wäre super!

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Liebe Grüße
Lars

Hallo Lars,

Hoffe es klappt mit dem Dropboxlink:

Gruss

Kalle