Video player does not open

Good evening,
I have a problem with cubase 11 Pro:
the video player does not open with a double click or with F8.
With cubase 8.5 everything worked …
Suggestions?
Thank you
Flaviano

Win 10

Hi,

Please read through Video support in Nuendo, Cubase, WaveLab and Dorico article.

Thanks Martin,
this is the reply from Ticket support … Steinberg!

Dear Flaviano,

Thank you for contacting with Steinberg Support.

To solve the problem, I recommend that you reinitialize your Cubase by creating a new preferences folder:

• Close all programs;
  • Open the Windows “Run” panel by simultaneously typing the Windows + R logo on the keyboard;
  • Enter the path “% appdata% \ Steinberg” (without quotation marks) in the Windows panel “Run” (or in the Windows Explorer address bar) and press ‘Enter’;
  • Locate the folder with the same name as the Steinberg software (Cubase 11, in its case);
  • Rename the folder (to “XCubase 11”, for example) to hide it from the ‘software’;
  • Important: you need to make sure that all preferences folders in the ‘Preferences’ folder are renamed. If you have a lot of folders (old versions of Cubase) you will have to rename them too.

The settings you are used to (such as the ‘Key Commands’) can then be copied from the ‘XSteinberg’ folder to the one that will be automatically recreated when the software is restarted.

If you have any further questions please reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Steinberg Support

Direct line
+49 (0) 40 401 19262

Timetables
From Monday to Friday: from 10.00 to 12.00
Thursday: from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm

I read your link I tried to change the frames of the videos but the solution doesn’t work.
In the device manager (VIDEO) it tells me that the drivers are not installed …
Support Steinberg’s response is absurd.
What to do?
Thanks
Fla

Hi,

Steinberg representer asked you to trash Cubase preferences, what make sense.

What graphic card do you use, please?

Intel integrated graphics on the DQ67SW motherboard.
With Cubase 8.5 video editor it worked