[VIDEO SERIES] NEW: Controlling Cubase from your iPad Using Lemur

Hi everybody, here’s a walkthrough video that might be useful to some.

It’s a detailed description of my film scoring template for Cubase and how I approach mixing and delivering of stems. Use the index number under the description if you need to jump chapters as the video is very long and some concepts might be too basic to some.

F

Great work on the walkthrough video!

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

Well done. This should be sticky if you ask me :slight_smile:

Impressive work, thanks for posting this here. Good luck with your projects.

Over the last two years I’ve been working with Cubase and your video confirms for me that I am on the right track. My projects are no where near as complex as your template but the basic method of organization I’m developing is much the same as what you’ve developed. This will help me improve my work and feel more confident about what I’m doing and how I’m going about it. Again, thanks for posting the video link and update us on the forum about whatever’s going on. Take care. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, I’m very glad you found it helpful!

I’ll try to post more videos soon.

Thanks. I’d like to see more about how you go about organizing the Template’s outputs in terms of project organization, delivery, archive, backup and so on. I sometime have trouble keeping track of my projects and think there’s likely some better methods for it than I’ve developed so far. Anyway, whatever videos you make, I’m sure they’ll be interesting. Take care.

Thanks for the feedback. I’ll comeback to make more videos this week.

Hi guys,

Here’s a new tutorial about controlling Cubase from your iPad with Lemur. I hope it is useful to some people.