Video stuttering in Cubase 9.5.10

Sloppy mouse and page movement, start menu comes as half blank sometimes when I open it and then becomes full after some time. Cubase takes more time to close. Things like these.

That’s horrible… Try little later version to that and see.

The same issue here! Mouse lags, video stuttering, audio play fine. It happens too, when I’m using NI Replica XT delay - the same stuttering, mouse lag etc. WTF!? Steinberg!

I’ve found something important I think - stuttering occurs even if there is no video track on project, just blank video window (f8). It is now not possible to work with video, please have it repaired Steinberg. I can’t work!!!

Sadly enough, it appears that the latest update (9.5.20) did not solve this problem. Apparently, version 378.49 is what I am using as a workaround. Damn! Please Steinberg, do something. Please.

With the version update 9.5.21 the problem seems to be solved. I am still observing. I will post if the problem occurs again. Until that, happy scoring everyone.

1 Like

Hey! Thank you for sharing this information! I have some problems with stuttering also. But using your website all problems gone!

Hello there, thank you! Although I shared a different link! But if that works for you, then fine by me too! :green_heart:

this is still a issue in cubase9.5.50 ,steiny wont resolve this ,time to upgrade!!!

get rid of the GeForce app, conflicts with windows drivers!!!