View .CPR file, to find out which preset was used on which track

I’m trying to recover an old Cubase project. I used Kontakt 4 in it but I have Kontakt 6 now, so none of these tracks with Kontakt 4 can load the Kontakt instruments obviously.
But Cubase saves the the information in the .cpr file which Kontakt instrument was used on which Kontakt 4 instance. So is there a way for me to see that info from the cpr file ?

I can’t try it here, but one idea might be to use Import Tracks from a Project

But it’s still trying to import it as a Kontakt 4 instance, as a missing plug-in, which I don’t have anymore. I just wanna know what presets I used for those Kontakt 4 instances

I was just thinking that the track names would give you a hint as to the preset used. I guess you cannot install Kontakt 4?

I think Kontakt 6 is now just called “Kontakt” and has dropped the version numbers - hopefully this means that it shouldn’t happen in the future…

just a thought - can you rename your kontakt_5/6 dll to kontact_4…might be a bit unstable but also may load up so you can take a look ?

Made some progress.
Surprisingly I still had Kontakt 4 install files. Installed Kontakt 4 but some of the sample libraries I used there I no longer have…
so still need to find out a way to read and decipher .cpr file

Anyways, how can I decipher the cpr file to see what data is stored in it for Kontakt vsti channels ?