VocAlign Built into Cubase

Theres gotta be a way you guys can get this built into cubase right next to vari audio. This would me ground shaking. People would leave protools and logic to have it lol. Every single song I record needs it. Ive been using cubase almost 20 years. Vocalign its self is pain in the ass to use, so is melodyne, but when built in its amazing. Variaudio is awesome
Who wouldn’t use this function on every single record if available?

Thank you guys!

http://synchroarts.com/products/vocalign-pro/overview

Nuendo 8 has that built-in. It’s basically an one click thing.

This might come to Cubase in the future once the algorithm receives some polish. Nothing has been officially confirmed, but it would be weird if this wasn’t included.

That’s pretty cool that they’ve added this feature to Nuendo – which makes sense considering Nuendo is focused on audio for video as opposed to music production.

… Ive been using cubase almost 20 years. Vocalign its self is pain in the ass to use, so is melodyne, but when built in its amazing. Variaudio is awesome…

Vocalign has been VST compatible for years now, have you been using Vocalign as a VST? it integrates with Cubase very well! You don’t have to deal with the exporting and importing if you don’t want to. Also, the features in Syncroarts Revoice Pro exceed the capabilities of Vocalign; you may find some benefit from Revoice being a seasoned user of the technique. :sunglasses:

I agree - this would be amazing to have built directly into the editor. +1

+1
Very usefull feature. Please integrate in Cubase 10 (X).

Nuendo is not sounding MUSICAL in this process… So Steinberg Yess we want it !!! If it can be like Revoice Pro it will be better :slight_smile:

Bump. This function would be EXTREMELY USEFUL!!! Id use it every session.