Voxengo Curve EQ Error Message

Hello All,

I am receiving an error message when I am opening up a recent project where I used the Voxengo Curve EQ stating, “eLicenser(s) contain(s) no valid license for this application.”

In addition, when my project loads none of the Cubase channel strip EQ bands show up. There area only prefader HP and LP filters. These also cannot be activated or anything. I am a bit perplexed. Please help as this is super frustrating.

Thanks,
Matt

Have you tried updating to the current version of the eLicenser software? That would be the first thing I would check with an error message like that.

If that doesn’t do it… post back.

Thanks for the reply bluzkat! I just installed the latest version of eLicenser. This somehow fixed the EQ glitch, but I am still getting the eLicenser message for the Voxengo Curve EQ. Any more thoughts? I appreciate it.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi mwholland,

which version of Cubase do you have? Note that the Voxengo Curve EQ is only available in the full version.

Regards

i am getting this message about curve eq also. i have artist 7.5. i understand this plug in may not function in artist, but then how do i stop the annoying message from appearing every time i start cubase?

Hi Luis,

Sorry for the delayed response. I do have Cubase 7.5 Artist. So it looks like I have to purchase the software separately. Got it. I appreciate the help. Have a good one!

Thanks,
Matt

Or just upgrade to full version of Cubase…

I just recently started getting the same message in my Cubase Artist 7.5. I’m not planning on updating any time soon. Does this mean that my Curve EQ will stop working? What about all the other EQs? If so, can somebody tell me the steps I need to make to keep my EQ working? I have just a small home studio and so far, don’t feel the need or have any desire to upgrade.

Thanks!

I should have also said that I am using Cubase artist 7.5.4. I read that the update to 7.5.2 should have fixed this. My concerns are, will I loose any other plugins or functions if I just let it expire? And if this might happen, how to I renew my eLicenser?

Thanks again!

Jeremykeys