Voxengo CurveEq Missing in Cubase 10.5

Can’t find Voxengo CurveEq in Cubase 10.5.5 anywhere. Already checked the “Plug-in Manager” and the Blacklist and it doesn’t show. Not listed under EQ either. Tried downloading it from the website but it appears as a demo in Cubase, with intermittent output. Anyone else with this issue? what do I do? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Hi,

I would recommend to reinstall Cubase. Make sure you:

• Download the Full Installer.
  • Unpack the ZIP file and install from the unzipped folder.
  • Install from setup.exe.
  • Install as administrator.

Further to what Martin wrote: the version you can download from the Voxengo website needs a Voxengo license - it won’t work with the Cubase license like the built-in version.
Do you have a Cubase Pro license? CurveEQ is only included in Cubase Pro and Nuendo.

Best,

Thank you, I’m on a Mac. Do you think it’s necessary to uninstall completely before I re-install or can I just run the installer over my previous installation? thank you.

I did get to Cubase 10.5 by updating through the update installer only from version 10, so that may be the issue. Thank you both.

Hi,

If you are on Mac, then the mentioned steps don’t make much sense.

Right-click to Cubase 10.5 application and select Show Package Contents, please. Then go to Contents > VST3. Can you see the CurveEQ.vst3 component here?

If you delete your Cubase application, it’s safe, that it will be overwritten, once you will install it again.

Actually I ended up deleting and re-installing everything. I was having a couple of other issues with Cubase but everything’s working fine and I do have the Voxengo CurveEq available now. Thanks for everything.