VST-3 plugins are not loaded in Cubase 10

Sounds to me like you might have two of the same plugins installed in two seperate folders. Check to see if you have multiple versions eg. two VST2s or two VST3s. I had a similar issue and it turned out I had installed a plugin twice but in different locations (within the same VST version). In any case, VST hygiene is very recommended. Never mind if it worked in Cubase 9.5. I am sure if you have you paths set correctly, you dont have multiple versions of the same plugin (say two VST 2.4 aso), you rescan the VST folder in the plugin manager, you will solve the issue…

Sounds to me like you might have two of the same plugins installed in two seperate folders. Check to see if you have multiple versions eg. two VST2s or two VST3s. I had a similar issue and it turned out I had installed a plugin twice but in different locations (within the same VST version). In any case, VST hygiene is very recommended. Never mind if it worked in Cubase 9.5. I am sure if you have you paths set correctly, you dont have multiple versions of the same plugin (say two VST 2.4 aso), you rescan the VST folder in the plugin manager, you will solve the issue…

I have a similar but slightly different situation. Native instruments and effects (battery 4, FM8, Solid Bus Comp, Solid EQ, Solis Dynamics, Supercharger) won’t load. Somehow they all went to a ibridge folder I had for 32 bit plugins. Well, first I uninstalled the jbridge but the paths still remained for the plugins in the Plugin Manager. I have CB 10 for a Mac.
I tried to add a new path in plugin manager but it won’t add.
The plugins are all in the right VST folder.
I deleted the bridge folder which was in the library/audio/plugins/Vst folder.
I went to Native Access and reinstalled all the plugins. They installed successfully.
I try to add one of the effects in a project but nothing happens.
The plugin manager won’t let me change the path for the plugins.
Help!

I’m on Windows, had same issue, it started work for me after re-installing plug-ins in their default location recommended by installer - C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 maybe this solution will do same on Mac and maybe this can be helpful to someone

1 Like

Wow thanks coz ive just expeienced the same problem in Pro 11.
I deleted the all the short cuts I had put in the folders and rescanned and all the VST3s came back.