VST Degausser

Can anyone tell me where I can get a VST degausser? I have a virtual suspicion that the heads on my Magneto Plugin need demaging. :ugeek:

Good One!

I accidentally ‘bumped’ mine so I think the heads need an alignment as well. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

My Magneto has a worn-out tape. Where can I get fresh VST tape loops?

And if anyone can find VST splicing tape, please let me know. :sunglasses:

I wanted to suggest cleaning the heads with denatured alcohol applied by q-tip but in this case I think alcohol application in the form of a vodka martini is more appropriate. :wink:

Regards. :sunglasses:

What about the plugin tape baker? You don’t want those reels of tape to flake off.

Wow, see, there’s a whole family of VST goodies just waiting to be marketed.
Barnum move aside…

Good Fun :laughing:

This thread made my morning :smiley:

I wonder if the the VST modeling will include the buzzing! Would be great fun, like playing “Operation”. It would be awesome if you pulled the degausser slowly away, accidentally toward the timeline, that it would erase parts of the timeline. :sunglasses:

I got a VST Degausser on eBay. It arrived in the mailbox yesterday, when the temperature was near zero. I think the cold may have damaged it, supercharging it through some arcane cryogenic process. When I brought it inside I laid it atop my 30 year old color TV to thaw out. Later, when I turned the TV on, the picture was severely distorted. Moving the VST Degausser off the top of the set didn’t help. The TV is toast. And now I’m afraid to allow that VST Degausser anywhere near my DAW. In retrospect, I should have waited for Summer to order it.

Teehee:)

Turning over your monitor and shaking for 30 seconds also seems to work, that really seems to help get rid of bad data…might just be on Mac though…

A vigorous application of smegma in the innards should clear up that problem. Be liberal with the application, and don’t be afraid to do it multiple times. You probably want to avoid any onlookers disturbing your ‘vibe’.